Every road that's travelled teaches something new. Every road that narrows pushes us to choose.

Friday, April 4, 2008

Top 10 Reasons I haven't Posted

Boy have I been away. There are so many things going on right now I can't keep up. I decided I need a list. So here goes:


  • 1. New Hire Guideline module developement and training facilitation at work


  • 2. New Hire Launch Pad Coach support at work


  • 3. Binding verification Refresher Developement and training facilitation at work


  • 4. Proof of Garaging Refresher Developement and training facilitation at work


  • 5. Western Union Refesher Developement and training facilitation at work


  • 6. 2 Bathroom renovation Project at home


  • 7. A bedroom, hallway and stair renovation project at home


  • 8. Plan a kitchen renovation project at home


  • 9. Maintain a recreation Baseball League website


  • 10. Coordinate On-line registration and registration communication for the baseball league



  • As you can see a very busy month. I wish I could have spent more time here. This is truly fun for me. It gets me an oppurtunity to share what I think and pretend some ones is listening.

    This is, after all, the musings of a mind that wanders.

1 comment:

Sean Langdon said...

no pretending necessary. We ARE listening! Just waiting for your mind to wander! :)